Sunday, August 8, 2010

33 weeks... Really?

So I feel like I'm about 45 weeks pregnant so I shouldn't be surprised... but where did 33 weeks come from!?
We really haven't had many changes in the last 2 weeks. I started working part time... weird and amazing... all at the same time. I really like having an additional 2 days a week to take care of things in the house or running errands or just relaxing. But as most of you know I'm not a good relaxer. I can always find something to do. I have been working on getting all of Porter's clothes and sheets and blankets washed and put away. I almost have his big picture finished. I just have a little bit left to paint and then my mom's friend, who is an artist, will finish it off for me. She is so sweet to add some pro touches to it and I really appreciate it.
We went on our last little "trip" last weekend. We headed down to Houston to visit my friend Ashley and her husband Lynton. We had an absolute blast with them... and an added bonus... Katie A was with us too. I went to college with both of those amazing ladies and I can't imagine what college would have been like without them. And I definitely can't imagine my life without them now. I know y'all both read this... so thank you for a great 9 years and a lot of memories. Here is a couple of good picture of us. And yes... these are from a while back... so please bear with me... but they pretty much define my relationship with both. The picture of Ashley and I is at her rehearsal dinner... sweet and loving... and usually involving wine. The picture of Katie and I... and I truly feel like this picture shows you my relationship with Katie and why I feel so alive when I'm with her... was taken one night at the Horseman. Ha. I also added a bonus picture of the 3 of us at Jennifer's wedding. Love you both!



I have another appointment on Tuesday. We'll see if there are any big changes. If so I'll be sure and update for y'all after the appointment. If not, we'll wait until our appointment in another 2 weeks. Jeff and I are really excited about it because we get to see our adorable little man. I can't wait to see how much he has changed and how big he is. I'm pretty sure he is going to be big, but I could be wrong.
Here is another awesome picture for y'all. Scout decided he really wanted to be in the picture this week. But I think he's really just stiffing around for a treat or for some attention. I think he knows something is about to change and he and Bandit are not going to be the center of attention anymore, so they are begging for it now. Oh and please forgive my see through shirt... I didn't realize it until after we took the pictures and I really didn't feel like changing and retaking them.

Last but not least... I heard a quote this morning at church and I think quotes like this can change the world if people were more willing to spread them and live by them. I'll leave it with you guys for this week.
It's not about a religion... it's about a relationship. It's not about being in church... it's about being in Christ.
-Pastor Scott Crenshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment