Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not much news

We don't have much going on... Not much news to share. I'm still feeling good... little man is getting bigger stronger every day. I can actually see my stomach shapes change when he moves around in there. It's weird but absolutely amazing.

We have decided on a name... but have also decided to keep it a secret for a little while. Everyone will know what his name will be before he is born though. That I promise.

We have a busy weekend coming up. Friday we are going to Dallas to see Wicked with a group of friends. I told Jeff a few months back that was all I wanted for my birthday, and it's finally here. I am so excited. I love theater. Saturday we are having a party at our house for John and Judy's birthdays. It will be nice to have everyone out to the house to enjoy the pool and a reason to have a party.

I didn't think a picture of myself was necessary this week since I posted one so late last week... but you will get a new picture of me Sunday (hopefully). I did find this great picture of Jeff and I from our 1 year anniversary and thought it was too cute to not display... Aren't we just adorable.

I hope you all have an amazing week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment