Thursday, June 3, 2010

Almost 24 weeks...

It has been a busy week... Doctors appointments and a full weekend that I just recovered from.


The doctors appointment went really well last week. I was told by Dr. Motley that I am going to have my hands full when our little man shows up. She tried for about 5 minutes to get a good reading of his heartbeat and every time she could actually hear it well... little man starting turning circles so she lost it. We finally gave up and just laughed about how stubborn he was being.


Friday morning I headed out to Colonial with my co-worker Liz. It was a short-lived but fun little outing. It was entirely too hot for me to be walking around for hours on end, so Jeff took a couple of his buddies out for the rest of the day. I did a little shopping and then headed home a took a nap. Saturday Jeff played golf and I worked at the house for a while. I'm working on getting everything orgainzed. It's taken me a while, but I'm finally starting to feel like we are really back in our house. We headed to John and Judy's for a Memorial weekend BBQ and had a good time with them. John, Jason, and Jenny came out and spent the night and we all headed to the lake on Sunday morning. The boys played golf and we spent the day relaxing at the lake. The early morning turned into a late night, but a very memorable one.


Monday we got everything cleaned up and headed home. Once we finished a few chores Jeff and I parked it on the couch and didn't move the rest of the day. It was wonderful.


Tuesday was my birthday (thanks for all the calls and text messages and facebook messages) so we went to dinner with my parents and then came home and relaxed. I was still kinda worn out from the busy weekend so it wasn't too exciting. We are celebrating my birthday next Friday with John and Judy going to see Wicked in Dallas! I'm so excited.


I'm working on our registry. Babies R Us is almost done and Sawyer is going to help me out at Target on Saturday. Hopefully that will be complete by Sunday, but we will see.


I'll leave you with my 23 1/2 week picture. Little man is kicking and moving all the time (unless people want to feel him) and I've enjoyed getting to know his little kicks and movements.


Have a great week and weekend.


Love, E


No comments:

Post a Comment