Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pictures coming soon!

I am officially halfway to the finish line... and super excited about it. I am truly amazed at how many changes our bodies go through in order to accommodate to this little person growing inside. It has been such an awesome journey so far and I am so excited about the next 20 weeks. Well... maybe I should say I'm excited about the pregnancy part... not so much the being 8 and 9 months pregnant during the hottest months of the year. But my "cabana boy" has been working very hard to get our pool ready for the summer months. I have a feeling that I will be spending the majority of my evenings and weekends relaxing in the pool!

I'll have the first of the belly pictures up Sunday. My plan is to update everyone once a week... I'm hoping for Sunday being that day... but we'll see how that works.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment