Monday, May 17, 2010

21 Weeks!

I hit 21 weeks yesterday. I am really beginning to feel pregnant. I can feel him moving around every now and then and am ready for more of those moments. He definitely knows where to put his body to make me extremely uncomfortable... so I'm a little concerned to how bad it's going to be in a month and in 3 months.

My next appointment with Dr. Motley is next Wednesday. No sonogram this time and that is okay. Although I do really enjoy getting to see him. But hearing his heartbeat is good enough for now. Pray that all goes well!

We ordered baby furniture a little over a week ago and I can't wait to get it in so the decorating can begin. If anyone knows of a good place to get some plain and simple bedding I would love the advice. I'm having a hard time finding bedding that isn't "themed" and I am really just wanting variations of browns.

I think that is about all we have going on right now! I will leave you all with a picture. Sorry if you were hoping for bare belly... I don't think that is going to happen, but I will try to wear the same shirt in all the pictures so you can tell the differences.


Have a blessed week!


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,

    Love the baby bump! I have a friend that does Custom Baby bedding! She does a super cute job and you could pick the fabrics you wanted. She will also monogram it etc. I can send you her info if you're interested! XOXOX!

    ReplyDelete