Thursday, May 6, 2010

For All of You!

So... I'm not really the blogging type... sure I love to read them, but I'd never thought that I would create one for us. It just seemed like it would take so much time and energy to create and keep up with. However, after finding out about our new addition to the family I thought it was time to step into the world of blogging. I will be able to post updates on the pregnancy to let our friends and family members know how things are going and even post pictures of my ever growing belly. Since many of you continuously request to see what it looks like. I know I'm a few months late in starting, but I guess better late than never.

I'd love for you to post comments and check in to see what is happening on our "road to baby"! What else did I create this thing for.

Welcome to our Family Blog!

Love, Erika

1 comment:

  1. So excited about your blog! I will add it to my Blog Roll and keep up with ya!

    Also..how frickin clever is And der' son...

    ReplyDelete