Saturday, October 23, 2010

LAZY, RAINY, SLEEPY, SATURDAY

I love the rain... I love the excuse to sit around and do nothing... and I love watching Jeff and Porter together. When I got out of the shower this is what I found...

I would like to point out... Jeff said when they layed down Porter was straight on him... this is where he moved himself to for comfort.


That is the face of a tired little boy.
Here's hoping tomorrow is another rainy day.
And just because... this was Thursday in his bouncer... he was moving his arms around and would touch the toys hanging in front of him... the star on rattles and he thought the noises were hilarious. Of course I seized the opportunity for a photo shoot and rattled it until I got a good picture of him.


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment